Scientific Symposium & Annual General Meeting of ICEDA Members
ICEDA is proud to organize its very first Scientific Symposium. This first Symposium will take place on the same day as the third Annual General Meeting of ICEDA members. The Executive Committee is pleased to invite you to this day which will take place in hybrid mode (onsite and online).
Onsite : Centre Armand-Frappier Santé Biotechnologie de l’INRS, 531 Boul des Prairies, Laval, QC H7V 1B7
Online : Zoom Link
Onsite only. Networking & scientific posters.
Welcome + Scientific Posters (online presentations).
- Dr Géraldine Delbès, INRS & Dr Stéphane Bayen, McGill University
- AUDACE Grant – Mapping exposure to endocrine disruptors in urban outdoor air
- Dr Mike Wade, Health Canada
- How to catch a thyroid disrupting chemical in the 21st century
Open of General Meeting
Nomination of a Secretary
Nomination of a President of the Meeting
Adoption of the Agenda
Adoption of the Minutes
- Renewal of the term of thematic leaders (VOTE)
Year at a Glance
Other Ongoing Initiatives
Services Available to Members
Close of General Meeting
- Popular Science Contest
- Oral Presentations & Scientific Posters
- ICEDA Awards 2022
4 Awards to Win :
- Best Oral Presentation – M.Sc. : $500
- Best Oral Presentation – PhD : $500
- Best Scientific Poster – M.Sc. : $500
- Best Scientific Poster – PhD : $500
Deadline to submit your abstract for the symposium: November 27, 2022
Deadline to register for the symposium: December 7, 2022
Are you interested in presenting a scientific poster or an oral presentation at this Symposium? Complete this short form.
To register for the ICEDA Symposium & AGM 2022, please complete this same form.