16 mars 2022 –
OECD webinar on building trust in the scientific evidence base supporting chemical risk assessment and the role of the AOP Framework
This webinar, co-organised with the Joint Research Centre (JRC) of the European Commission, will discuss the recently published report on Addressing evidence needs in chemicals policy and regulation by the JRC.
The webinar will be an opportunity to hear the main findings of the report and a set of actionable recommendations, including how knowledge management systems can be designed in a user-centric fashion to address current challenges, with the Adverse Outcome Pathway (AOP) framework being a prominent example.
Programme and speakers:
- 13.00-13.10 Introduction: Magda Sachana from the OECD Environment Directorate
- 13.10-13.30 Trust and Transparency Plus in chemicals regulation: Annamaria Carusi from Interchange Research
- 13.30-13.50 Building trust through improved tools and practice in the life cycle of mechanistic data: Antonio Franco from the EC Joint Research Centre
- 13.50-14:10 The role of the AOP Framework in knowledge management and trust building: Jason O’Brien from the National Wildlife Research Centre, Canada
- 14.10-14.30 Q&A session moderated by Magda Sachana from the OECD Environment Directorate and Clemens Wittwehr from the EC Joint Research Centre.
To read more and register : click here.